Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko)

2 posters

Go down

Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) Empty Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko)

Post by Devilredjin Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:37 pm

A man runs out from backstage, wearing a Purple shirt, and a pair of Camo. Shorts. He had short hair, spiked up, the words “Touch the Skye” in white on his back. Running down the ramp, he jumped up and down and raising his arms a few times, trying to pump up the crowd, which seemed to show him applause, some people seemingly shocked.

Calvin Cordova: What is this? Who the hell is this guy?

Jimmy Donovan: I don’t know, but seems to be pretty excited.

Reaching the end of the ramp, The man slide in quickly, running to a turnbuckle and pointing both fists in the air.

Calvin Cordova: Since when can any damn person that pleased to just jump up into the ring and do as he please? This is a wrestling show, not a comedy, someone call security and get this clown of the stage.

Jimmy Donovan: Calm down Calvin, this guy seems to be catching the eye of some of the crowd, who knows maybe this is a surprise from management.

Pulling a Microphone out of his right pants pocket, the man holds the microphone slightly above his head.

????? - Hello, Mi Amigos!

The man paused for a moment before jumping down from the turnbuckle, looking out toward the crowd.

?????- I am here tonight because Laguna Maruko has done me wrong!

The crowd seemed to catch more interest now, the audience making a bit more noise, but resting once again to listen.

?????- Laguna Maruko, you and I used to wrestle together, and we were mates. It was Squared Circle Wrestling, and we had amazing matches. We clashed all the time, You, me, Darren, and Justin….and then I had to leave.

The Crowd Reacted to the names as the man listened them, confused at this man and how he knew all these wrestlers.

?????- I had to go take care of my family, and you went on, and I promised you all that we would do it all again one day.

The smile crossed across the mans face as he looked out toward the backstage area.

?????- Well Laguna, guess what? I am back! And I wanna have another damn match, right here, right now!

Calvin Cordona: Who does this guy think he is? You can't just calling out the GM and make demands like that?!

The man ran up to the ropes, jumping on the lowest one, and standing on it, hanging out forward toward the ramp to the backstage.

?????- AND IT AIN’T NO LIE!! IT’S ME….SKYE!!!!

Some members of the crowd start to cheer frantically, others still confused at what was occurring.

Jim Donovan: That’s Skye Ignati! He was one of the top Wrestlers out on SCW! That’s the old federation that Laguna, Darren, "Dangerous" Justin Payne and a lot of the wrestler here today used to fight!

Calvin Cordona : Well I don’t give a damn if this kid used to fight on some low level passed show, if you want anything done now you need to earn in damn it!

Skye Ignati - So Laguna! I am waiting for you, get out here and we can talk business.

Stuffing his microphone in his pocket, Skye moved to the turnbuckle to sit at the top, awaiting Laguna Maruko.

Last edited by Devilredjin on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Devilredjin
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) Empty Re: Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko)

Post by Devilredjin Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:38 pm

((OOC: I put this in the wrong place earlier, I understand if it doesn't get seen in time))

Devilredjin
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko) Empty Re: Skye Ignati Comes to TCW(ATTN Laguna Maruko)

Post by Laguna Maruko Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:20 pm

It does, Skye. Im going to reply to it tonight. Already on it!
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000001574362

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hello There" by Cheap Trick begins to erupt throughout the TCW Arena as Total Control Wrestling's GM Laguna Maruko appears at the top of the ramp, with a chorus of cheers and applause.

Calvin Cordova: "Well, Skye, you're getting what you asked for! Our GM isn't one to back down from a challenge!!"

Dressed in his luxury Vittorio suit, he isn't yet ready to compete, but he holds a microphone and smiles with the arrival of his fellow associate and rival from old times.

Laguna Maruko: "Well it AIN'T no lie, before my very eyes... it's INDEED Skye! Welcome back, brother!"

Maruko saunters down to the ring, with a smile still broad and wide upon his face. Climbing into the squared circle, he approaches Ignati perched upon the turnbuckle, and continues.

Laguna Maruko: "But my question to you is... how did I EVER do you wrong? Honestly, I took SCW to the top! You were too busy, pulling some Shawn Michaels bullcrap that I see come and go... it was bad for business! Darren had the right idea in mind when he had axed you!

Skye hopped down from the top turnbuckle, stepped up to the GM, and peered into his eyes. His tone grows angry with Maruko's own discreet insult.

Skye Iganti: "You ask me what YOU did wrong?? You put me out... you put our jobs... our LIVELYHOOD, on the line for your own benefit! I'm glad that I pulled something that Shawn Michaels did. But now I'm BACK! And like I said... we've wrestled together; we've wrestled against one another... now the 'Big Four' returns to full squared-circle, and I know that you know that your federation, Total Control Wrestling, will NEVER... EEEEEEVER be the same again, because whether we are for one another, or against, it will be tremendous, mate!"

The crowd cheers with Skye's emotional speech. Laguna half-heartedly claps for Ignati.

Laguna Maruko: "Are you done, Skye?"

Boos slowly begins to grow amidst the audience, to which Laguna picks up on.

Laguna Maruko: "Don't get me wrong, Skye; very touching speech for the fanbase. But as between you and I, good sir, you say that we still have some business to take care of, am I right?"

Skye tilts his head in thought, and smiles.

Skye Ignati: "That's true, GM. We still do have business to take care of. So, why don't we make a monumental match tonight! Right here, right now!!! Who's with me?!"

The crowd cheers and chants "One More Match!", but Laguna smiles and shakes his head.

Laguna Maruko: "Skye, if you haven't noticed, I'm not dressed to compete. And I have business to attend to, so, if you'll excuse me..."

Laguna begins to exit the ring, to which Skye smarks off.

Skye Ignati: "Okay, Laguna... I see. You're too afraid you'll get you tail handed to you like the good ol' days in SCW!"

The crowd begins to laugh, which stops the GM in mid-exit between the ropes. His face contorts in irritation, and he climbs back into the ring.

Laguna Maruko: "'Afraid?' Skye, I have business to attend to, but since that obviously has to wait for the ass-whooping I'm going to have to deliver tonight to you to show you a bit of respect to management. Fine... You'll get your match tonight, Skye. But I don't want to hear anything about this issue any longer."

Skye smiles wide, and extends his hand.

Skye Ignati: "Sure, 'boss!' No more if I lose!"

Laguna looks down at Skye's outstretched hand, glowers at it, and leaves the ring, with a look of disappointment from Skye and a chorus of boos from the TCW arena.

Jimmy Donovan: "Well, that concludes it! A match-up scheduled for tonight!"

Calvin Cordova: "That's right, Jim! Skye still knows how to set off our GM! We'll have to wait and see how this plays out!"
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000001574362

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down