Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren)

+2
Troy Achilles
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
6 posters

Go down

Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) Empty Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren)

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold starts to play through the PA system as the lights dim down. The crowd quiets down wondering who is about to come out. The titan tron starts to show a figure turned around wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up. On the back, across the shoulder blades, is the word "DANGEROUS" in white bold letters. The strobe lights start to go off as the drums at the beginning go off. Then, right as the symbol crashes, fireworks go off around the stage and out comes "Dangerous" Justin Payne. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction as he walks to the ring wearing an Avenged Sevenfold hoodie with the hood down, black acid washed jeans, black combat boots, and white tape around his hand and wrists. As he walks down, a smirk is on his face and he glances at some of the audience. He stops before he enters the ring and looks around. His smirk vanishes and a look of disdain appears on his face. Justin jumps from the mat on the ground to the apron and catches himself of the ropes. And enters the ring and spins around with his arms wide. Justin Payne looks around at the crowd before pulling a mic out of the pocket in his hoodie. He puts it up to his lips as he speaks.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Welcome to T...C...W!"

The crowd cheers loudly as Justin says TCW and Justin smiles. The crowd quiets down before he speaks again.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Damn, is it great to be back! Now, there is a question that I'd like to answer before I continue with anything. And that is how fan after fan walks up to me during the break and asks me the same question over and over again. "Justin, Why did you hide your identity and partner up with an enemy and become The Enforcer?" Well, TCW, I'll explain why I did it. There is this saying. "The Enemy of my enemy is my friend..." Well, it turned out, Maruko hated Rainbow and Rey. He didn't like how cocky they were. He didn't like how they were always hound dogging him and asking for so many different things when they could just do it themselves. Maruko walked up to me one day and asked me if I would help him get rid of these two freeloading scumbags. Of course, with Rainbow being my enemy who beat me at Bloodshed, I said yes. I said that I'd help out Maruko if it meant that I could get rid of Rainbow and Rey. I came damn close to that at Surfside Sin. When I thought Rey was gone, he came back. And then he took Rainbow out of my hands. He knew I'd kill him with ease so he dragged him out of the ring and ran away with their tail between their legs. It's all going to be different this time around. And, this time, I will get my revenge. They will be gone from TCW forever. And I shall live up to my name, as "Dangerous" Justin Payne. As for Rey and Rainbow... They're just going to be Fallen Heroes."

Justin drops the mic and goes to leave the ring to the crowd's mixed response just as...
Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) 2-75
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) Empty Re: Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren)

Post by Troy Achilles Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:46 pm

woo nice RP but were in hiatus i think it called =]
Troy Achilles
Troy Achilles
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren) Empty Re: Justin Payne Addresses the World... (ATTN: LM, RHW, Liviu, or Darren)

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm

I know we are. My creative juices were flowing and I needed to write something. At least I'm not putting down 1500 RPs and it's just one. Razz
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStar Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:38 am

I find it interesting that all the newer acquisitions are trying to pull rank and tell us vets what we're doing. I'm sure if we told all of them to stop posting RPs they would quit.
TheStar
TheStar
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Achilles Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 am

o.o i didnt know and i like your points thestar
Troy Achilles
Troy Achilles
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:03 pm

I like how no one responded to my post that I wanted to (LM, RHW, LIVIU, OR DARREN) when I clearly left the RP open at the end -_- XD
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RaInBoW hArEd WaRiOrR Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:16 pm

"Dangerous" Justin Payne wrote:I like how no one responded to my post that I wanted to (LM, RHW, LIVIU, OR DARREN) when I clearly left the RP open at the end -_- XD
You think I am just sitting and watching the screen as I am picking my nose?
I'm trying to think of something and I don't think you want me to write some sum fuked up noob shit.
RaInBoW hArEd WaRiOrR
RaInBoW hArEd WaRiOrR
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 am

Hey hey hey, no reason to be all mean and stuff. I was just sayin' as I posted this a long time ago.
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:41 pm

... "Cheap Trick" begins to play as GM Laguna Maruko steps through the entranceway. Dressed in an Italiano Meroni suit, he heads down the ramp as the crowd has mixed cheers for the GM. Adorned on his shoulder is the TCW Tag Team Championship that he shares with the man in the ring, which is very odd that Maruko brings it out without a contendership match tonight. He climbs in the ring, with a smirk, and asks the tech crew for a microphone. He steps over to Payne, to where he begins his speech.

Laguna Maruko: "No no, Justin... it isn't a 'welcome' to these fans... I would like to 'welcome' you back to where you belong. I was thinking, that where would I be without my top star? What could I have done to reassure Rey and RHW that Payne was no longer targeting them for their beloved Global Championship, but make such an impact that they would still be on edge?"

He pauses for dramatic effect, listening to the crowd murmur and speak amongst themselves.

Laguna Maruko: "And that is when I came to my senses, and gave you that little phone call. You showed true potential, especially when you took out Gangrene, who could have easily been top contender to the World Heavyweight Championship... but that's later on down the line for you, my friend. But you know, as well as I do, that our rivalry goes on for a long time. Wrestling greats, such as Shawn Michaels and that other guy he teamed up with... you know, the guy who was screwing the bosses daughter to get ahead in life... THEY had a long standing rivalry. But what is that to stop me from giving 'Dangerous' Justin Payne top billing, right?"

Laguna chuckles for a minute, whereas Payne doesn't take his humor very lightly. Payne picks up his own microphone to his lips, and speaks in response.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "You're right, boss. It shouldn't stop you from giving me top billing. It also shouldn't hide the fact that we have such a strong rivalry, that goes on for quite some time. BUT it does stop me from having GOLD! And I'm not talking about this piece of crap title that sits on your shoulder. I don't like the Tag Titles... it shows I 'need' someone to help me; it shows that I depend on someone else to acheive greatness! I don't need ANYONE... people need ME!"

With that notion, Payne takes the TCW Tag Team title off of Laguna's shoulders, and throws it to the ground, spitting on it in disgust. Laguna causally looks over at the defaced belt, then back up to Payne again.

Laguna Maruko: "You've got some balls to defile something that a lot of men in the back would love to be a part of. On top of that, you spit on my business... spitting in MY face! You should get it through your thick sku--"

Justin interrupts.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "I should get it through my thick skull that I should be the one to kick your ass like I did in SCW??"

The crowd utters a mockingly low "Oooooh" in response to Payne's comment to the GM. Maruko purses his lips to form a thin line as Payne continues to speak.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Yeah, seems like you forgot about our little 'House of Payne' match that I nearly broke you limb from limb. And I can do it again, BOSS."

Laguna Maruko looks back at the title on the ring arpon, glistening with a spot of disrespect, collecting his thoughts.

Laguna Maruko: "No. I didn't forget that match. But YOU are forgetting who writes your paycheck; who hired you; and who can drop you like a bad habit. You need to remember to CHECK yourself, because I can easily hire another 'Enforcer' to take you out as easily as you did all of the others. But I digress; I see your point about the Tag Titles, and I hereby declare them defunct. But, as a matter of moving on, Payne, you are the #1 Contender for the Extreme title for a reason; I want you to show TCW and the world that you are truly "Dangerous", against a man who can give you quite the opposition; Vercingetorix. Mr. V held the hardcore title for a long time, as far as I remember, took it from me while I was in SCW, and now holds our own proudly on his waist. Payne, show me that you are indeed 'Dangerous', and there will be good things to come."
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000001574362

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Payne looks Maruko directly in the eye and a smirk appears on his face. He brings the mic to his lips.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Maruko, I will GLADLY show you how dangerous I can be. If you want me to, I can show you PERSONALLY how Dangerous I can be. But, of course, you're too chicken to do that. So, instead, you can set me up against any singles competitor in this business on Domination later this week. You find this random competitor and face me against him and I'll show you exactly how dangerous I can be. And I propose that this match should be a special of mine. The House of Payne match."

The crowd cheers loudly at the announcement of the name, knowing exactly how dangerous the match is. Payne smiles a wicked smile and then speaks again.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Now, for the fans watching this at home, this match is quite a devastating match. Just like the Hell in the Cell, it can make or break careers. It's a Steel Cage match, with the same ol' steel cage rules. But weapons are covering the walls. All types of weapons. From steel chairs, to thumb tacks. Tables to Barbwire Bats. Hell, there's even lighter fluid and matches tied to the cage. You can literally kill people in this match. Now, Laguna, would you like to set up this match for Domination against a random competitor or not?"

The crowd starts chanting "Maruko! Maruko! Maruko!" as Maruko stands in the ring, contemplating on what he should do. Then he brings the mic to his lips.

Laguna Maruko: "Actually, Payne, I like the sound of that idea. But I'll do you one better. At our next PPV, it will be "Dangerous" Justin Payne vs Vercingetorix for the TCW Extreme Championship!"

The crowd cheers loudly at this announcement and Maruko waves his hands to calm them down.

Laguna Maruko: "And it will be in the HOUSE OF PAYNE match!"

The crowd explodes at the announcement as "Cheap Trick" begins to play over the PA system. Maruko drops the mic and leaves the ring, with Payne standing in the center of the ring, smiling viciously. The camera then fades to the back...
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marynhu15 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 pm

longer roleplay
Marynhu15
Marynhu15
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down