Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
Season Five Changes EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
Season Five Changes EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
Season Five Changes EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
Season Five Changes EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
Season Five Changes EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
Season Five Changes EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
Season Five Changes EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
Season Five Changes EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
Season Five Changes EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

Season Five Changes

4 posters

Go down

Season Five Changes Empty Season Five Changes

Post by Laguna Maruko Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 am

Alright gentleman, I would like to address some changes that will be coming up on Season Five, and to congratulate all of us who have worked so hard to remain at where we are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With regards to the vast amount of federations that have died out last season, it seems as though as that we've hit a brick wall this season; no matter what has happened, we'll strive to do better and make sure that things are up to par and that we can get promoted to
Continental.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The season will start November 1st. However, OUR shows start on the 3rd. As it stands, I am able to put roleplays and matches in the shows, so we have at least a week and a half to make some stuff happen for both shows. Furthermore, our showtimes have CHANGED; Total Control Wrestling(Major Show) plays on Wednesday @ 19:00 TWG Server Time, and Domination on Saturdays @ 19:00 TWG Server Time. This is due to the fact that my work schedule is very tough, and Monday/Tuesdays I have off. That way, I have plenty of time to structure the shows without being in a morning rush on Tuesdays/Fridays and they look like total shit. Lastly on this topic, our PPV will show on the Domination time slot. The reason behind this is because Total Control Wrestling (The major show) usually has the stronger roster booking, in terms of rating. So, as with the results of last season with proof, we blew up the ratings with the shows written and booked as such.

Also, there have been some changes within TWG that I would like to address here as well. This upcoming season, TWG has a strict rule that requires only one show needs to be written per week, which must be our Major show. The Minor show, however, can be used to book matches with no segments, RP's or anything else.

The content rule for the Major show is to have at least a 200 lines of written content minimum. Which usually calculates to about five average written RPs. This also includes custom written matches, commentary, advertisements, etc. to make this show happen. Now with the Minor show in mind, without ANY written segments, the Minor show may not have any title matches booked. Special matches are still allowed, however. But with this in mind, I still would like Domination a written show, and so we can also book title matches without penalty.

With rules come consequences, obviously. If these rules are broken, there will be one warning, and warnings void our federation for promotion. Very simple.

I have also made some changes to the hierarchy here at TCW. Please welcome Gerard Ridge as a new Vice-General Manager as he has put a lot of effort into the graphics and would make quite the management. I would also like to welcome back a very strong RPer to TCW, Skye Ignati. Great guy, and will contribute a lot to TCW. Please make him feel welcome.

Once again, gentlemen and ladies, lets make this season a blast!

~LM
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000001574362

Back to top Go down

Season Five Changes Empty Re: Season Five Changes

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 pm

It Ain't No Lie...

WELCOME BACK SKYE IGNATI!!! <3
Season Five Changes 2-75
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridge Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Its an honor to be Vice General Manager, I will continue putting all my effort to make TCW the best federation. Thanks for this opportunity LM.

And I would like to say Welcome back SKYE IGNATI and I hope to work with you soon.
Ridge
Ridge
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilredjin Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I feel so loved! Obrigado!! Thanks all!

Devilredjin
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down