Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
A "Dangerous" Champion... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Translator
    br>
    Statistics
    We have 38 registered users
    The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

A "Dangerous" Champion...

2 posters

Go down

A "Dangerous" Champion... Empty A "Dangerous" Champion...

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:12 am

Pyrotechnics burst off around the entire arena in a mass of colors. The camera starts to pan around the arena, showing every single firework as they finish off with a big "T", a big "C", and a big "W", marking the first show of the season! The camera motions over screaming fans holding some signs up that say "Vercy is in a lot of PAYNE!" "The Star's The Limits! I LOVE DARREN ORION!" and "Mrs. Maruko <3"

The camera fades toward the announce table, showing Jimmy Donovan and Calvin Cordova, sitting at the table with smiles on their faces.

Jimmy Donovan: "Hello, folks! And WELCOME to the Total Control Wrestling: Season Five!! My name is Jimmy Donovan, one half of the greatest announce team in the world..."

Calvin Cordova: "And I am Calvin Cordova! And what a great night we're going to have tonight, right, Jimmy?"

Jimmy Donovan: "Indeed, Calvin! As for, tonight, in the Main Event, Darren Orion and "Dangerous" Justin Pay--"

Calvin Cordova laughs, interrupting Jimmy. Jimmy stares at Calvin as Calvin smacks the table in laughter and speaks.

Calving Cordova: "Ha ha ha! No one wants to hear about that joke! Oooh! Darren Orion and Justin Payne on the same team! Oh how are they going to be able to co-exist! Bahaha! That's a great joke, man. Great joke!"

Jimmy stares at Calvin intensely. Calvin quits laughing and stares at him.

Calvin Cordova: "What?!"

Jimmy Donovan places his hand onto his face
    and then sighs loudly executing a LEGENDARY Facepalm!!

Jimmy Donovan: "Sometimes, Calvin... *sigh* You're never going to learn... Anyways, tonight Darren Orion and Justin Payne is going to be taking on the team of Legendary! I wonder who will come out on top in that fast paced, tough matchup!"

The arena suddenly goes black and the crowd goes ballistic as the beginning of "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the PA system. The strobe lights go off during the drums in the intro and purple lights blast on just as M. Shadows screams "Nightmare"! The crowd goes crazy as "Dangerous" Justin Payne walks out onto the stage dressed in a black hoodie with the sleeves ripped off with a logo on the front saying "Bring Me The Horizon", some black acid-washed jeans, black combat boots, black sunglasses, and the TCW Extreme Championship draped over his shoulder.

Jimmy Donovan: "Speaking of Payne, there he is right now! With the TCW Extreme Championship in his grasp! What a victory at Buried Alive, Calvin!"

Calvin Cordova: "Yeah, yeah. Sure. Let's just see what he has to say..."

Payne continues walking down the ramp as the fans reach their hands over the barricade, wanting Payne to give them high fives. Payne stops and looks at a kid in the crowd, wearing a shirt saying "Payne..." on the front and a picture of "Dangerous" Justin Payne on the back. Payne walks over toward the kid and looks him in the eyes before taking off his sunglasses and slipping them onto the kid. He then continues to walk toward the ring. He stops directly at the ring before looks at the crowd to his left, then his right. Then he smiles and chuckles to himself before sliding into the ring. He calls for a ring technician to give him a microphone. The music stops and he stands directly center into the ring. The crowd starts to chant "Dan-Ger-Ous! Dan-Ger-Ous! Dan-Ger-Ous!" and Payne starts to laugh and smile. He motions for the crowd to quiet down before bringing the mic to his lips to speak.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "TCW..."

The crowd goes wild after hearing Payne speak and he motions them to quiet down before speaking again.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "You have a NEEWW TCW EXTREME CHAMPIOONN! And his name is... "DAANGERROUUSS" JUSTIIINNNN PAAAAYYYNNNEEEEE!"

The crowd goes wild again and starts to chant "Just-In Payne! Just-In Payne! Just-In Payne!" Payne slowly motions the crowd to quiet down again before speaking.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Damn you guys are riled up tonight! Now, let me speak so then I'm not out here all night long! Last night, I have made TCW History by becoming the first victor in the House of Payne match, and becoming the NEW TCW EXTREME CHAMPION!!! And damn am I excited about that... But what I'm more excited about... When I face off against Legendary tonight with "The Star" Darren Orion..."

The crowd cheers when Darren's name is heard. Justin motions for them to calm down again.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "So it's a team of champions taking on a Team that's "Legendary"... And I have a slight feeling... No... I have a HUGE feeling that Orion and I are going to take them do-"

Justin is interrupted by Skillet's "Monster" blasting through the PA System. Out walks Killswitch toward the ring while the crowd is silent. Killswitch enters the ring and asks for a mic before speaking.

Killswitch: "Justin Payne... Long time no see, pal. Since SCW am I right? Yes, of course I am. Now, everyone in the crowd might be thinking, "Who is this man and what is he doing out here?" Well, I'm going to tell you that my name is Killswitch. And I am out here simply because I am un-noticed in this federation. I suffer from loss after loss after loss on this show. I'm typically a jobber. And when I do win, everyone just claps their hands and look away, because they don't think my matches are interesting since they don't know me. Well, my friends, my brothers, my pals... That is all changing. Payne... I'm out here to challenge YOU for your Extreme Championship... Right here! Right Now!"

The crowd is silent, confused by what has just occured. Justin has a shocked look on his face and eventually it washes away. The crowd starts to cheer and chants "Payne! Payne! Payne!" over and over again. Payne brings the mic to his lips.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "You... You want to face me? Tonight?! Listen, Killswitch, you are a wonderful wrestler and all. And a close friend of mine, but I can't give you that shot. You haven't earned it. You are not the Number One Contender for the title, either, so I can't just hand a title shot out to people who don't earn it. Listen, bud..."

Payne puts his hand on Killswitch's shoulder.

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "You are not getting a title shot tonight... I'm sorry... But that's the ru-"

Killswitch throws Payne's hand off his shoulder and a look of anger shows up on his face.

Killswitch: "Payne... I will prove it to you that I deserve this shot. I was the Extreme Champion in SCW. You know DAMN well how "Dangerous" I can be. And if you don't give me a chance to earn that shot or even give me a shot at all... Then I'll TAKE it from your bare hands."

Payne stares at Killswitch with a surprised look. And slowly brings the mic to his lips...

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "You.... You... You want to prove yourself to me? Fine then, you can prove yourself to me. Tonight, take my place in the Main Event. Be on Orion's side and take on Legendary. And, if you get the pin... Not Orion... YOU... Then you can have a shot at this championship. And I guarantee that."

Suddenly, "O Fortuna" by Theron blasts through the PA System and out walks a beat up and scarred Vercingetorix. He slowly limps to the ring as the crowd boos. He slides into the ring and grabs a mic.

Vercingetorix: "Payne... Are you forgetting that I have a re-match clause for my championship? Are you forgetting that I am still one of the top and most Extreme superstars in the business? Are you forgetting-"

"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Vercy, I am not forgetting anything. I know you have a re-match clause. I just thought you were too beat up from our match at Buried Alive to do anything for a while. I mean, come on, it's been a few weeks and you're STILL showing the scars from the match. If you want to evoke your Re-Match clause, go ahead. I'll just hurt you even worse. And-"

Vercingetorix: "Payne, I do want to evoke my Re-Match clause. But not now... I want to evoke it at Locked In. At the Pay Per View. I want you at Locked In, Payne... And I want you in the most hellacious match of them all... The Hell In A Cell match!"

The crowd goes wild as Killswitch stands in the ring, confused. He brings the mic to his lips.

Killswitch: "Whoa whoa whoa... Where do I come in? Payne, didn't you promise me a chance to earn the shot or something?"

Payne goes to speak, but Vercingetorix cuts him off.

Vercingetorix: "Listen, Killswitch, I know you're a great wrestler and all, but you can't earn a chance at the title because I'm the one holding the shot. I'm the one that's going to take on Payne, whether you like it or not. You're too weak for this, anyways. I saw how Payne destroyed you. I even destroyed you. Go back to the Kiddie Leagues where you belong, kiddo. Save yourself from the pain."

Killswitch suddenly lunges toward Vercingetorix but Payne grabs ahold of him and holds him back. Vercingetorix then walks up toward the restrained Killswitch and punches him in the face. Killswitch breaks Payne's hold and tackles Vercingetorix and starts beating on him while they're on the ground. "Dangerous" Justin Payne pulls Killswitch off of Vercingetorix as security runs down toward the ring to break it up. After Payne and the security pull Killswitch and Vercingetorix to opposite corners, Maruko appears on the Titan Tron.

Laguna Maruko: "Whoa! Whoa! Guys! Stop it! Stop it right now! That is MY ring and you will do what I say or you can kiss your ass goodbye! Do you understand me! Stop it right now!"

Killswitch and Vercingetorix start to calm down.

Laguna Maruko: "That's better... Now, I have a solution to easily solve this problem. Tonight, Killswitch, you WILL take Payne's spot in the main event. And if YOU get the pin, you get to face off against Payne at Locked In. As for you, Vercingetorix, you WILL get your shot at Payne at Locked In as well! And, if Killswitch loses, you can have him in a Hell In The Cell match!"

The crowd goes ballastic as Maruko makes the announcement. The fans calm down before Maruko speaks again.

Laguna Maruko: "But, Vercy, if Killswitch gets the pinfall victory in his match tonight, then, at Locked In, it will be Killswitch VS Vercingetorix VS "Dangerous" Justin Payne in a Triple Threat HardCore match for the TCW Extreme Championship!! But if you interfere in Killswitch's match tonight... It will be Killswitch VS "Dangerous" Justin Payne for the TCW Extreme Championship in a Hell In A Cell match!!"

The crowd goes wild after that announcement and Maruko waves to the camera as the Titan Tron shuts off. Vercingetorix stands in his corner, staring at the 'Tron before looking toward Payne. He nods his head slowly and then exits the ring with security following behind him. Killswitch turns his head and stares at Payne in his corner and smiles and nods his head. He then follows the security out of the ring as the camera fades out...
    A "Dangerous" Champion... 2-75
    "Dangerous" Justin Payne
    VGM Moderator
    VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

A "Dangerous" Champion... Empty Re: A "Dangerous" Champion...

Post by Ridge Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 am

Great RP! the HIAC championship match will be awesome!!
    Ridge
    Ridge
    Jobber
    Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:15 am

That is IF it happens, Good Sir! I could still be in a Triple Threat HardCore match though :O
    A "Dangerous" Champion... 2-75
    "Dangerous" Justin Payne
    VGM Moderator
    VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridge Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Sounds awesome too! xD
    Ridge
    Ridge
    Jobber
    Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down