Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
On the Ridge of Star Struck EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

On the Ridge of Star Struck

2 posters

Go down

On the Ridge of Star Struck Empty On the Ridge of Star Struck

Post by TheStar Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 am

Walking down the hallways of the TCW Arena, "The Star" Darren Orion looks dressed to impress. In one of his signature, custom tailored suits, Darren passes multiple TCW Superstars. Darren stops at a water fountain where Gerard Ridge is drinking; his bag at his side. He stands as if waiting for something to happen. "The Star" clears his throat loudly and Ridge's head perks up. Darren stays dormant as Gerard turns. He wipes his wet mouth and approaches the Heavyweight Championship contender.

Gerard Ridge: What? You think that waiting for me to say something is going to help you? That, somehow, I'm going to let you get into my head about our match tonight? Well guess what Darren, you've been in my head since you walked in those doors and sent me to the hospital with a fractured neck. I've been waiting for the day where I can come here and bust you wide open like you truly deserve. I can't wait -

Darren raises his hand, silencing Gerard.

Darren Orion: Gerard, here's a tip. When facing someone who has clearly beaten you to a pulp before, you wouldn't want to give that person another reason to put you back into that previous position. Now, I wanted to let you know that since we're having a Last Man Standing match tonight, I'm going to let you lie down for a count of 10. Just because I know you'd love to get your hands on Vercingetorix in the best physical condition possible.

Gerard scoffs.

Gerard Ridge: Honestly, Orion? You want me to just lay down for you? NO! I'm going to rain a vengeance down up you like you've never seen. You want preparation to face +FCC+ Thor? Well it's going to be in that ring tonight, against me!

Darren smirks and chuckles.

Darren Orion: Not only did I fracture your neck, I must've given you some sort of brain disorder because you're stupid for putting yourself in that position. I promise you, Ridge, that when I'm through with you tonight... there won't be much left of you for the coroner to recognize. I hope you're happy with your decision.

"The Star" goes to leave, but Gerard stops him momentarily.

Gerard Ridge: May the biggest jerk lose.

Darren scowls at him and continues on. Gerard, now sporting his own smirk, nods while watching Darren walk away. The camera cuts back to the ring.
TheStar
TheStar
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

On the Ridge of Star Struck Empty Re: On the Ridge of Star Struck

Post by Ridge Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am

Wow this RP is good, I like the fact that you fractured my neck, that could start a good storyline or something like that.
Ridge
Ridge
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down